NICE DECOR Ceiling tiles collections are modeled after original historical patterns and designs. Our artisans then hand carve an original piece. Being hand carved each piece is richly detailed with deep relief, sharp lines and a truly unique touch. That master piece is then used to create a mould master. Once the mould master is created we use our high density polyurethane foam to form each ceiling tile. The finished look is a beautifully detailed, light weight, solid construction, focal piece. The resemblance to original plaster tiles is achieved only by using our high density polyurethane and not vacuum formed, plastic type tiles.
Our Ceiling Tiles have Various design and size to choose, This decorative element breaks up large ceiling surfaces and light up your room,and give you complete new decorative room!
You may also paint or draw Ceiling Tiles to match the furniture.
1. PU (Polyurethane) material is Eco-friendly materials
2. Lasts longer than MDF or wood mouldings.
3. Designed for interior and exterior use.
4. Easy to install and will not crack, crumble, or warp.
5. Low cost: The surface painting is finished and installation time is very short, can be planned, sawed, nailed, and glued by yourself. 80% cost save than using wood and concrete.
6. Fire-proof: Reach the standard of no combustion.
7. Water-proof: No moisture absorbing, water permeation, and mildew arising.
8. Anti-erosion: Resist acid and alkali.
9. Light weight: good resiliene and tenacity, light and hard.
10. Styles and Colorful: Different Colors and Types are available.